advanc is a place that empowers people in the oil and gas inspection industry to ask questions and to share their knowledge. We believe that people can’t ask questions or contribute their expertise if they are criticized or don’t feel safe. For this reason, we put together the following rules to help everyone on the platform have a comfortable experience.
- Be respectful to everyone, and do not discriminate. Recognize and acknowledge people’s worth and value as human beings when interacting with each other.
- Refrain from mockery, or demeaning others for their questions, answers, ideas, and opinions. It is fine to disagree but do so civilly and respectfully.
- No off-topic comments, jokes, or memes. Comments should constructively contribute to the answers, questions, or discussion.
- advanc is a platform for oneness. We will not tolerate discrimination because of differences in race, gender, nationality, or religion.
- Do not spam or introduce viruses, trojans, worms, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful to our website.
As you use our website, we may collect personal data about you, such as name, phone number, email address, social media information, photos, and contact information.
This information we collect enables us to provide better service, and for you to efficiently use our platform. We understand the importance of security to you, and we promise to treat your information with the utmost care.
Report a problem
If you notice or see something contrary to our policies, please report it to us using our contact form.